The field and post positions are set for this Saturday’s (June 18) 39th Pepsi North America Cup at Woodbine Mohawk Park. Who do you think will win?
The post position draw for the $1 million race, featuring harness racing's top sophomore pacers, took place on Tuesday afternoon (June 14) at the Campbellville, Ont. oval. Elimination winners Pebble Beach and Beach Glass earned their respective connections the right to select their post by winning an elimination. Beach Glass will leave from post four, while favoured Pebble Beach lines up to his outside in post five.
The field, post positions and morning line odds for this year’s $1 million Pepsi North America Cup are listed below with final driver changes:
$1 million Pepsi North America Cup
1. Fourever Boy - Mike Wilder - Tim Twaddle - 20-1
2. I Did It Myway - Andy McCarthy - Tony Alagna - 8-1
3. Ron - Jody Jamieson - James 'Friday' Dean - 20-1
4. Beach Glass - Yannick Gingras - Brent MacGrath - 3-1
5. Pebble Beach - Todd McCarthy - Noel Daley - 8-5
6. Ario Hanover - Dexter Dunn - Brian Brown - 10-1
7. Night Hawk - David Miller - Brian Brown - 7-2
8. Kolby Two Step - James MacDonald - Tim Gillespie - 15-1
9. Frozen Hanover - Louis-Philippe Roy - Luc Blais - 20-1
10. Mad Max Hanover - Tim Tetrick - Jake Leamon - 15-1
Have your say on who you think will win in our SC web poll at this link: Who do you think will win the 2022 Pepsi North America Cup?