non winners of $10,000 lifetime, as of midnight February 28, 2022.
Friday, May 13, 2022
Friday, May 20, 2022
Friday, May 27, 2022
Payments can be made directly to Woodbine Entertainment (see info below).
Payments can also be made through SC Stakes Online by clicking here.
The Rules of Racing of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario, in effect at the time the race is contested, shall govern this race and
any and all entries to the race will be received only with the understanding and on the agreement of the subscriber that the Rules of Racing
govern, and that the following additional conditions apply.
1. A maximum of eight (8) horses will start in each elimination and the final. In the event that there are nine (9) or fewer declared starters for these
events, they will be contested as a single final dash, without eliminations.
2. All horses must be declared to start in the elimination races, by the regular box closing date and time.
3. The top (8) finishers in the eliminations and two also eligibles will automatically be drawn in to the final. No also eligible will draw in to race after
wagering has opened.
4. All ties will be drawn by lot.
5. There must be five (5) or more starters declared to start or the race will be declared off and all money returned as paid.
6. Purse distribution: 50 per cent, 25 per cent, 12 per cent, 8 per cent, 5 per cent.
7. Nominations will be divided by sex and gait and added accordingly to each final. No starting fees required.
8. All races to be raced over a distance of one mile (1609 M).
9. Ontario Sired means bred by a sire that was registered in the Ontario Sires Stakes program in the year of the breeding.
10. U.S. Funds will be accepted at the fees designated on the stake conditions. U.S. funds will be converted to Canadian funds when deposited to
the bank. U.S. funds will be converted at Woodbine Entertainment’s internally published buying rate for US dollars.
11. To be raced pending approval of race dates by the AGCO.
12. The Management of Western Fair District accepts no responsibility for accidents which may occur on the grounds.