The Standardbred Canada Industry Marketing Department is seeking a summer student/intern to assist with
various marketing activities. Knowledge of harness racing is an asset.
This position requires an energetic self-starter with good interpersonal skills, proficient in social media applications, excellent planning, organizational and presentation skills and outstanding computer skills.
- Assist with industry research
- Data entry
- Graphic design of posters, flyers, printed materials, email newsletters, banner ads, blogs, etc.
- Assist with special events and promotions as required
- Assist with website and portal update
- Writing for Trot 4 Kids
- Writing for Willie Win’s blog
- Assist Resource Centre Technician when required
- Assist with off-site events
- Administrative duties
Computer Skills Required:
- Power Point
- MS Office
Applicants should be returning to a post secondary program in the fall of 2011, have reliable transportation and be willing to work some evenings and weekends.
Duration: May – August
Wage: To be determined
Please submit applications apply in writing no later than Friday, April 22 at 5:00 p.m. to:
Industry Marketing - Kathy Wade Vlaar
2150 Meadowvale Blvd.
Mississauga, ON L5N 6R6
e-mail [email protected]
We thank all those who apply, but only those applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted.