2018 Fan Club Calendar Available

2018-Calendar-Promo-Banner-(370x208).jpg
Published: December 5, 2017 02:55 pm EST

The I Love Canadian Harness Racing Fan Club’s 2018 Heart of Harness Racing Calendar is available now! Standardbred Canada members can stop by the SC Field Rep’s office at a track racing in December and January to pick up a FREE calendar.

For anyone who would like to purchase calendars to be mailed out, please contact the Industry Marketing Department at (905) 858-3060 x243. Calendars are $10 each (Including postage to anywhere in Canada). You must pay via credit card.

The I Love Canadian Harness Racing Fan Club received over 100 photo submissions from across the country that showed the true heart of harness racing. We’d like to thank everyone who took the time to submit photos! Canadian fans and horse people are extremely passionate about racing, their horses and their connection to the industry and that was evident in the photos and stories that we received.

It was a difficult task for the selection committee to narrow it down to 13 images!

The 2018 calendar features images from across the country taken by: Jackie McManus of Komoka, Ont.; Madonna Morrison of Charlottetown, P.E.I.; Orianna Scheck of Calgary, Alta.; Laverne Turnbull of Kitchener, Ont.; Melissa Hutchinson of Abbotsford, B.C.; Bente Nielsen of Ottawa, Ont.; Sylvain Gagnon of Brossard, Que.; Robert Diskin of Langley, B.C.; Evelyn Sabraw of Acme, Alta.; Sarah Bruce of Truro N.S. and Clive Cohen of Toronto, Ont.

Thank you to the racetracks and associations who supported this project.

Check out this video to see some of the photos that were submitted this year for the calendar.

Tags
Have something to say about this? Log in or create an account to post a comment.