Saturday, September 24, 2022
April 19, 2022 $1,000 CAD ($810 USD)
May 15, 2022 $1,000 ($810 USD)
Declarations close as posted on weekly condition sheet.
PREFERRED METHOD OF PAYMENT ONLINE @ https://woodbine.com/mohawk/standardbred-nomination/
Or SEND TO: Woodbine Mohawk Park, Attn: Dana Keyes 9430 Guelph Line, PO Box 160, Campbellville, Ontario, L0P 1B0 NOMINATION FEES FOR ALL STAKES MUST ACCOMPANY THE NOMINATIONS.
Payments can also be made through SC Stakes Online by clicking here.
Effective 2019 this event is subject to the Woodbine's Standardbred Integrity and Accountability Initiative Stake Conditions.
Note: The race will be contested in eliminations on Saturday, September 17 if required. Otherwise, the race will be contested as a single dash on Saturday, September 24.
1. If eliminations are required, the final event will be limited to ten horses. Horses tied for the last eligible starting position or positions for the final event will be drawn by lot to constitute a ten horse field.
2. If eliminations are required, one also eligible will be drawn from the highest placed starters that do not qualify for the final event. If there are ties the also eligible will be drawn by lot.
3. All nominations, sustaining, and starting monies will be added to the total purse.
4. Horses may be supplemented to the Canadian Trotting Classic by paying a supplemental fee of $60,000 Canadian funds.
Supplemental fees and declarations must be submitted to the Mohawk race office staff no later than 10:30 a.m. on Monday, September 12, 2022. Supplemental fees must be paid by certified cheque, bank draft or money order, and made payable to Woodbine Entertainment.
5. Purse distribution for the Final: All finishers in the race will receive money. The winner of the race will receive 50% of the total purse; One percent (1%) of the total purse will be paid to each horse finishing sixth through last; the remainder of the purse for the race, will be divided 50-24-16-10% for the horses finishing second through fifth.